R O I S
WRITE WHILE TRAVELING
Writing, imprinting on an moleskine an event, a sensation, a place.
I composed a diary for every trip,where I wrote down what I saw through writing.I have told the places with our eyes. I have written about particular places where you should go at least once.Of course they are only fragments of life, crumbs that can enrich a trip even just by reading.
Take a photo, tell about the photo.You who will read what you read, but where is it?
Unpretentious, ready to read
and go, without navigator, just a pinch of adventure,and a splash of probable unexpected.This is traveling. One click, a Moleskine, and a map.
.. that's right, it's a journey
made of images of our do you travel around for the world.The photo, for those who observe it for the first time,can give rise to curiosity, amazement, and much more.
For us who publish them are our memory,that memory that over the yearsit can fade it can blur.
Images are salvation,love of discovery.click on the camera
will take you to the photogallery.
General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses www.robertomischiatti.it, accessible through the url: www.robertomischiatti.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Mix it up Roberto
Place of birth: Milan
Date of birth: 21/08/1955
Residence: via sopracornola vecchia 13,23801 Calolziocorte LC
Tax Code: MSCRRT55M21F205Q
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which www.robertomischiatti.it reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the site and to purchase these in the following languages:
Italian English French.
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.robertomischiatti.it and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by of subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability when the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, www.robertomischiatti.it will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the moment when www.robertomischiatti.it became aware of the decision of the l buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 5 - Products offered
1. www.robertomischiatti.it markets:
Handcrafted objects and creations, made exclusively by hand
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.robertomischiatti.it/i-nostri-prodotti
Art. 6 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, www.robertomischiatti.it will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for www.robertomischiatti.it to supply what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Bank transfer-Paypal-Credit cards
Art. 7 - Delivery
1. www.robertomischiatti.it makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino. Delivery will not take place in the following territories: livigno, champion of italy
2. www.robertomischiatti.it will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 4 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline. thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 4-7 working days, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 10-14 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
9. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including the delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from contract termination date. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art.8 - Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art.9 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint relating to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 10 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to www.robertomischiatti.it through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Mix it up Roberto
via Sopracornola old 13
23801 Calolziocorte (lecco)
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not obligatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to:
Mix it up Roberto
via Sopracornola old 13
23801 Calolziocorte (Lc)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of www.robertomischiatti.it are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 11 - Data processing
Art. 12 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 13- Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number: +39 3518046068, and by post at the following address:
Art. 14 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 15/02/2020.
THROW AN OKKIO
.... if you have come up to here, we thank you with this latest gem.Take a look inside this room and you will find little stories from our life.
This is the cart, we wanted to make it as craftsman as possible, and here it is the vegetable basket when you go to the vegetable garden.
In fact our objects are simple, true, like the earth when it is cultivated.When a tomato ripens and detaches it from the plant, satisfaction is unmatched,the same feeling is when we create something, if then it has feedback with the web, we are more satisfied.
OUR CREATIVE HOBBIES
Below is our showcase on the world. We liked being able to share our creations with the web objects, all completely handmade. For each object you will find a description and its use. It is obvious that being unique pieces, they cannot be identical, because precisely created one at a time, with patience and passion.if you have any ideasacome up when you see them, just contact us and your project will be carried out together.
R O I S